Our collection of your information
The information we collect may include your personal information, such as your name, contact information, IP addresses, product and service selections and other things that identify you. We collect personal information from you at several different points, including but not limited to the following:
- when we correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer;
- when you visit our website or use the Platform;
- when you register as an end-user of our services
- when you contact us for help;
- when you attend our customer conferences or webinars; and
- when the site sends us error reports or application analytics data.
Our use of your personal information
Bynry may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the services that you have requested;
- manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, or other third parties;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other websites;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- manage our business, and
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Our disclosure of your personal information to third parties
- we may provide your information to affiliated entities within our corporate group, as well as with vendors who perform functions on our behalf; such parties provide hosting and maintenance services, virtual infrastructure, payment processing, analysis and other services for us;
- third party contractors may have access to our databases. Usually these contractors sign a standard confidentiality agreement;
- we may allow a potential acquirer or merger partner to review our databases, although we would restrict their use and disclosure of this data during the diligence phase;
- as required by law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to Bynry; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss; to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our agreements or company policies; to enforce our terms and conditions, to protect the security or integrity of our products and services, and
- when you give us consent to do so.
Please note that these third parties may be in other countries where the laws on processing personal information may be less stringent than in your country.
Potential for Other Users to Contact You to the extent that a given application supports personal messaging functionality between and among end users, you may receive personal messages from other end users. You can disable this functionality by using the unsubscribe and other disabling instructions in the given application.
Our Security Measures to Protect your Personal Information
Bynry uses industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving data exchanged between Bynry and other companies to help ensure its security. This site has security measures in place to help protect information under our control from the risk of accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration or unauthorized disclosure or access. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. Also, if this website contains links to other sites, Bynry is not responsible for the security practices or the content of such sites.
- Website Links: We may create links to other web sites. We will make a reasonable effort to link only to sites that meet similar standards for maintaining each individual’s right to privacy. However, many other sites that are not associated with or authorized by Bynry may have links leading to our site. Bynry cannot control these links and we are not responsible for any content appearing on these sites. Since this website does not control the privacy policies of third parties, you are subject to the privacy practices of that third party. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose any personal information to others.
Limiting Use, Disclosure, Retention
Bynry identifies the purposes for which the information is being collected before or at the time of collection. The collection of your personal data will be limited to that which is needed for the purposes identified by Bynry. Unless you consent, or we are required by law, we will only use the personal data for the purposes for which it was collected. If Bynry will be processing your personal data for another purpose later on, Bynry will seek your further legal permission or consent; except where the other purpose is compatible with the original purpose. We will keep your personal data only as long as required to serve those purposes. We will also retain and use your personal data for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
International Transfers of your Personal data
We are a global company. Information collected from you may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Bynry or agents or contractors maintain facilities, and by accessing our sites and using our services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. Such countries may have laws which are different, and potentially not as protective, as the laws of your own country.
Accuracy of Personal data
We do our best to ensure that the personal data we hold and use is accurate. We rely on the customers we do business with to disclose to us all relevant information and to inform us of any changes.
Your Access to and Updating of your Personal data
Reasonable access to your personal data may be provided upon request made to Bynry at the contact information provided below. If access cannot be provided within that time frame, Bynry will provide the requesting party a date when the information will be provided. If for some reason access is denied, we will provide an explanation as to why access has been denied. We may charge a reasonable fee in advance for copying and sending the information requested.
If you would like us to delete any persona Data held about you, we will do so on request unless we need to hold the information as part of the provision of products and services to you.
We offer those who provide personal contact information a means to choose how we use the information provided. You may manage your receipt of marketing and non- transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our marketing emails.
Notice to End Users
Most of our services are intended for use by organizations. Where the services are made available to you through an organization (e.g. your employer), that organization is the administrator of the services and is responsible for the accounts and/or service over which it has control. Please direct your data privacy questions to your administrator, as your use of the services is subject to that organization’s policies. We are not responsible for the privacy or security practices of an administrator’s organization, which may be different than this policy.
Administrators may be able to:
- allow you to reset your account password;
- restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the services;
- access information in and about your account;
- access or retain information stored as part of your account;
- change your information, including profile information associated with your account; and
- allow you or restrict your ability to edit, restrict, modify or delete information.
Please contact your organization or refer to your administrator’s organizational policies for more information.
Because of the nature of our business, our services are not designed to appeal to minors. We do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us immediately.